Our mission is to produce nature inspired, sustainable, and ethical fashion that contributes to helping protect our wondrous blue home.
- We’re a small, family owned business started in 2020
- We believe in voting with your wallet
- We believe that all human activity has an impact on our planet and we want to do the least harm
- Our values drive our fabric and manufacturing sourcing
5% of each purchase is made to a charitable organization. For example, if you purchase a pair of Gaucho pants for $49.99, we will donate $2.50 (5% * $49.99).
For the Ocean Collection, we make our donations to the Whale Sanctuary Project at the end of each month. If you’d like details on the donations we’ve made to date, please contact us!
Responsible – End to End
Our Fabric and Manufacturing
Our clothing is responsibly made in Scottsdale, Arizona by a small, family owned business that shares our values – Yoganastix. They do dye sublimation, cut and sew in house. No sweat shops, no child labor, no unsafe working conditions. No Fast Fashion!
DYE SUBLIMATION INK:
The sublimation ink is non-toxic and water based. They qualify as “green inks”, as they are water based and because they are VOC free. They are thus better for the environment.
DTY RECYCLED POLYESTER FABRICS:
- DTY fabric is 200 GSM (grams per square meter)
- 92% rPET Eco-Poly, 8% Lycra
- Lightweight, Breathable, Soft Sueded Feel
- Quick Drying
- Moisture Wicking – Distributes Sweat Away From Skin
- Milled in the USA
- UPF 20+
FABRIC QUALITY STANDARDS:
DTY means Draw Textured Yarn
This is a processed yarn to withstand crimps, twists, interlaces, loops or other distortions. Thermoplastic yarns can be textured by heat setting in a twisted condition. This results in a bulkier DTY yarn, which has a better stretch.
Eco -Friendly, Recycled Jersey material with moisture management. Anti-microbial and wicking finish with Super Stretch. A recycled polyester is a benefits to the environment because it conserves non-renewable resources and reduces the release of harmful emissions into earth.
- Less waste ends up in landfills
- Less of demands for petroleum
- Less greenhouse gases released
- Less environment impact