The reversible headbands are made from 92% recycled polyester / 8% spandex, with the polyester coming from recycled plastic bottles (RPET). With an ultra soft, brushed textured fabric made from post consumer recycled plastic water bottles. They don’t cause headaches and they stay on, even through a yoga workout. One size fits most.
These headbands feature the colors and scales of a painted greenling, taken by Scott McGee underwater in the kelp forests off Pt Loma, CA, on one side and a solid, complementary color on the reverse side.
Bite Size Factoid: Speaking of anemones, Greenlings use certain species of anemones to hide inside their venomous tentacles to protect them from potential predators. Also, the little “antlers” above each eye are chemoreceptors, called cirri, that behave much like taste buds. So they taste with their eyebrows.
5% of each sale will be donated to the Whale Sanctuary Project, which is working to create seaside sanctuaries for captive whales and dolphins.
- Made From post consumer Recycled Plastic Water Bottles (92% RPET, 8% Spandex)
- 4 Way Stretch
- Lightweight, Breathable, Soft Suede Feel
- Quick Drying
- Moisture Wicking – Distributes Sweat Away From Skin
- Water based non toxic ink
- Won’t fade, crack, or peel
- Ethically Made With Love In The USA
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low heat, do not iron
How about matching it up with a pair of Painted Greenling Gaucho Pants and get a free scrunchie, made from left-over recycled polyester!