The reversible headbands are made from 92% recycled polyester / 8% spandex, with the polyester coming from recycled plastic bottles (RPET). With an ultra soft, brushed textured fabric made from post consumer recycled plastic water bottles. They don’t cause headaches and they stay on, even through a yoga workout. One size fits most.
These headbands feature the colors and cerata of a Spanish Shawl nudibranch, taken by Scott McGee underwater off Laguna Beach, CA, on one side and a solid, complementary color on the reverse side.
Bite Size Factoid: A sea slug with an exceptionally vibrant makeup. The orange appendages on their backs, also called cerata, are used to breathe by pulling in the oxygen from their liquid environment. Their cerata are also an extension of their digestive system, decorated with the stinging cells of some of the critters they eat, like anemones.
5% of each sale will be donated to the Whale Sanctuary Project, which is working to create seaside sanctuaries for captive whales and dolphins.
- Made From post consumer Recycled Plastic Water Bottles (92% RPET, 8% Spandex)
- 4 Way Stretch
- Lightweight, Breathable, Soft Suede Feel
- Quick Drying
- Moisture Wicking – Distributes Sweat Away From Skin
- Water based non toxic ink
- Won’t fade, crack, or peel
- Ethically Made With Love In The USA
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low heat, do not iron