The reversible headbands are made from 92% recycled polyester / 8% spandex, with the polyester coming from recycled plastic bottles (RPET). With an ultra soft, brushed textured fabric made from post consumer recycled plastic water bottles. They don’t cause headaches and they stay on, even through a yoga workout. One size fits most.
These headbands feature the delicate feeding arms of a Feather Duster Worm, taken by Scott McGee underwater in Bali, Indonesia, on one side and a solid, complementary color on the reverse side.
Bite Size Factoid: These filter feeders gather their meal by creating currents with their tentacles allowing the organic particles to be caught, travelling via their mucus filled grooves ending in their mouths. Those too large to eat will be used as decor for their exterior, tubular homes.
5% of each sale will be donated to the Whale Sanctuary Project, which is working to create seaside sanctuaries for captive whales and dolphins.
- Made From post consumer Recycled Plastic Water Bottles (92% RPET, 8% Spandex)
- 4 Way Stretch
- Lightweight, Breathable, Soft Suede Feel
- Quick Drying
- Moisture Wicking – Distributes Sweat Away From Skin
- Water based non toxic ink
- Won’t fade, crack, or peel
- Ethically Made With Love In The USA
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low heat, do not iron