The reversible headbands are made from 92% recycled polyester / 8% spandex, with the polyester coming from recycled plastic bottles (RPET). With an ultra soft, brushed textured fabric made from post consumer recycled plastic water bottles. They don’t cause headaches and they stay on, even through a yoga workout. One size fits most.
These headbands feature Scott McGee’s abstract image of aggregating anemones, taken in the tide pools of Puget Sound, WA, on one side and a solid, complementary color on the reverse side.
Bite Size Factoid: In addition to reproducing via cloning, another fascinating fact about anemones is that they’ve found the fountain of youth. Never aging, identical offspring, therefore being true immortals.
5% of each sale will be donated to the Whale Sanctuary Project, which is working to create seaside sanctuaries for captive whales and dolphins.
- Made From post consumer Recycled Plastic Water Bottles (92% RPET, 8% Spandex)
- 4 Way Stretch
- Lightweight, Breathable, Soft Suede Feel
- Quick Drying
- Moisture Wicking – Distributes Sweat Away From Skin
- Water based non toxic ink
- Won’t fade, crack, or peel
- Ethically Made With Love In The USA
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low heat, do not iron
How about matching it up with a pair of Anemone Gaucho Pants and get a free scrunchie, made from left-over recycled polyester!