Save your ears while wearing a mask! We’ve added buttons to our headbands! If your job requires you to wear a face mask due to COVID-19, these headbands make it a whole lot more comfortable (and fashionable too)! They work great for grocery shopping or any other outing where a face mask is required. The buttons are made from coconut shell, making the most of the fruit that is usually discarded.
The headbands are made from 92% recycled polyester / 8% spandex, with the polyester coming from recycled plastic bottles (RPET). With an ultra soft, brushed textured fabric made from post consumer recycled plastic water bottles. They don’t cause headaches and they stay on, even through a yoga workout. One size fits most.
These headbands feature Scott McGee’s abstract image of aggregating anemones, taken in the tide pools of Puget Sound, WA.
Bite Size Factoid: In addition to reproducing via cloning, another fascinating fact about anemones is that they’ve found the fountain of youth. Never aging, identical offspring, therefore being true immortals.
5% of each sale will be donated to the Whale Sanctuary Project, which is working to create seaside sanctuaries for captive whales and dolphins.
- Made From post consumer Recycled Plastic Water Bottles (92% RPET, 8% Spandex)
- Large 1″ buttons are made from coconut shell, using a part of the fruit that is usually discarded
- Buttons work with most masks
- 4 Way Stretch
- Lightweight, Breathable, Soft Suede Feel
- Quick Drying
- Moisture Wicking – Distributes Sweat Away From Skin
- Water based non toxic ink
- Won’t fade, crack, or peel
- Ethically Made With Love In The USA
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low heat, do not iron
How about matching it up with a pair of Anemone Gaucho Pants and get a free scrunchie, made from left-over recycled polyester!